Tours Nazca Lines
The Nazca Lines are located in the southern part of Peru, between the desert valleys of Nazca and Ingenio. On this plain of over 500 square kilometers, you can see gigantic enigmatic figures that the only way to appreciate in its full dimension is doing it from the sky.
Until today, no one knows who did it, what was their purpose, in short, its origin a mystery to save humanity.
To observe each figure during the tour, the pilot will fly over each design in circles, starting with the first figure: the whale, a marine divinity in the east side of the archaeological complex.
We offer the following services:
- TRADITIONAL NASCA
Duration : 30 minutes
enigmatic figures : 12 ( Whale – trapezoids – Astronaut – Mono – Dog – Condor – Arana Hummingbird – Alcatraz – Papagayo – Tree – Hands ) .
- NASCA TOTAL
Duration : 60 minutes
enigmatic figures : 20 ( The Whale – trapezoids – Astronaut – Mono – Dog – Condor – Spider – Hummingbird – Alcatraz – Papagayo – Tree – Hands – Hummingbird Palpa – Star – Traveler – Ave Kosok – Temple of Fertility ( Father – Mother and little children ) – Family Paracas – Solar Clock – Tumi .
- Available from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Airport taxes
- Air transport
- It is advisable not to eat or alcoholic beverages before the flyby .
- Carry a map of the Nazca Lines , that will serve as guidance for its air tour.
- Listen carefully to the instructions of the pilot, as he warn them when you are flying on each figure.
- Use light clothing because inside the plane makes a bit of heat.
- Do not forget your passport or identity card .